Before your advising appointment, make a list of classes that interest you. These links can provide you with lists of certain types of classes (Liberal Arts Core, Mathematics & Composition, Electives, or Getting Started in a Major).
To look at a dynamic schedule of the availability of these courses, or to look at ALL the courses being offered this semester, follow these steps:
- Go to theFort
- Login to your account with your username and password
- Choose "WebOPUS" from the left column
- Choose "Student Services"
- Choose "Registration"
- Choose "Class Search"
- Select the appropriate term; Submit.
- From this Search screen, you'll be able to search for classes by department, course number, professor, credit range, or time offering.
Class Schedule Editable Form