Fort Lewis College Office of Alumni Affairs is proud to offer you a new way to get discounted goods and services- the FLC Alumni Discount Card. Now available only to FLC alumni for $60/per card.
Many Durango businesses have committed to offering substantial discounts to cardholders, with more on the way!
Proceeds from sales of the discount card will directly benefit the Alumni Scholarship Fund. Only alumni who have attended 2 or more years at Fort Lewis are eligible. You may buy a card for yourself and any eligible friends or family!
We are adding new businesses every day. Please check back often to see what new discounts your card has to offer!
PLEASE NOTE: CARD PROCESSING TAKES 1-2 WEEKS. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
- April's Garden- $5 off on $40 purchase or greater.
- 2nd Ave Sports-15% off on all purchases and rentals.
- Bart's Deli-15% off on all purchases.
- Best Western Mountain Shadows: 15% off room rates, must be presented at time of check in and not in conjunction with other discounts.
- CJ's Diner-10% off on breakfast burritos.
- Durango Mountain Resort-Entitles card owner to purchase one daily adult ticket per day for only $50. Ticket and card are non-transferable. Ticket discount is valid for card holder only, must show ID and FLC Alumni card to receive discounted lift ticket. Discount not valid: 12/26/12-01/04/13, 01/18/13-01/19/13, 02/16/13-02/17/13 and 03/10/13-03/16/13. Valid for the 2012-2013 Winter Season only.
FLC Alumni Card owners will also receive discounts on the 2013 Summer Season to Durango Mountain Resort. Details to be announced at a later date.
- Ferringway Condos-10% off condo rental.
- Francisco's Restaurant- 20% off all food items.
- Hampton Inn-10% off room rates, must be presented at time of check in and and not in conjunction with other discounts.
- Hassle Free Sports-15% off all purchases and rentals.
- Kennebec Cafe-15% off any food purchase, not including alcohol.
- Kosh Solutions 15% off on site service call.
- Leland House Bed & Breakfast: 15% off room rates, must be presented at time of check in and not in conjunction with other discounts.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance- Get personalized protection and exceptional service through Liberty Mutual. Fort Lewis College alumni could also get special savings and other discounts on auto and home coverage.1 For alumni who live in Colorado, Arizona as well as New Mexico, visit local agent Marchell Fletcher directly. For alumni outside of Colorado, visit the Liberty Mutual website directly or call 800-524-9400 (mention client #112087).
1Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. Certain discounts apply to specific coverages only. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Please consult a Liberty Mutual sales representative for additional information.
- Rochester Hotel & Bar- 15% off room rates, must be presented at time of check in and not in conjunction with other discounts.
- Strater Hotel - $10 off any room, 15% off food in the Diamond Belle Saloon, and a free glass of house wine at the Mahogony Grill or Office Spiritorium.
- Teakoe- 20% off all online purchases.
- The Palace Restaurant- Purchase an entree from our Lunch, Dinner or Tavern menus, and receive $3.00 off your beverage choice.
- Turtle Lake Refuge- 50% off lunch on Tuesdays and Fridays at downtown cafe'.
- Wildcat Canyon Liquors- Additional 5% off cash purchases (already does 5%).
- Yellow Carrot- 10% off all purchases.
To order online, visit www.fortlewis.edu/alumnidiscountcard
Group Savings Plus® from Liberty Mutual - Fort Lewis College alumni qualify for a special group discount of up to 10% on their auto, home and renters insurance through Group Savings Plus® from Liberty Mutual. For alumni who live in Colorado, Arizona as well as New Mexico, visit local agent Marchell Fletcher directly. For alumni outside of Colorado, visit the Liberty Mutual website directly.
Brainstorm Internet - Brainstorm Internet offers competitive dial-up options and donates 20% of your monthly fee back to Fort Lewis College at no additional cost to you.