The Rainbow Fish classroom environment is based on the center’s philosophy that children learn best when they are guided to actively explore and experiment within their surroundings. Along with that, children develop creative expression, social responsibility, and respect for the individual through a personal process. Our goals for the children and their families throughout the year are to:
- Develop Social Skills,
- Increase esteem through self-accomplishment,
- Learn how to value another person’s rights by teaching respect for others,
- Encourage cognitive development according to each child’s learning style,
- Developing an appropriate pattern of dependence and independence,
- Cultivate a sense of continuity between school and the outside world, and
- Encourage family involvement.