Your computer will be an important part of your Fort Lewis College experience, so make sure you set up your accounts as soon as possible. It will only take a minute!
Find your Username
- Go to: thefort.fortlewis.edu
- Under “Student Accounts,” choose “Retrieve your Username”
- Click on the “Don’t Know” button
- Enter your first name, last name, and student ID number or social security number
- Access your unique username
- Set your password
Access your accounts
Use theFort Student Portal
- Click on...WebOPUS to see what courses are offered, register for classes, change your schedule, see your financial information, etc.
- Click on...WebMail to use your Fort Lewis College email address (which is firstname.lastname@example.org). Email is the official communication of Fort Lewis College, so be sure to check it regularly!
- Click on...SkyCard to see your SkyCash balances or to add more money to your account.
- Click on...anything! TheFort is a great resource to new and continuing students. Take some time to explore it.
Step 1 Step 2 Step 3 Step 4 Step 5 Step 6 Step 7