Tuition is $100 per credit hour for all CLP students, regardless of residency status. Most classes are 3 or 4 credits.
Your tuition fee includes a temporary FLC student library account and an IT computer access account, which enable you to use the FLC email system and computer technology necessary for full participation in your class.
Textbooks may be purchased through the FLC Bookstore. The Bookstore is located in the lower level of the Student Union Building. If you prefer to shop our bookstore online, click here.
Advantages to purchasing from the FLC bookstore are as follows:
- No shipping costs;
- A percentage of the sale goes back to the college;
- Guarantee of correct edition/textbook (not always the case with other online stores);
- Guaranteed condition on used books, i.e., no missing pages (not so with all online stores);
- 100% refunds granted during first 2 weeks of semester;
- Books may be eligible for resale back to FLC Bookstore (not guaranteed).
Parking permits are available for purchase at the Cashier’s Office in Berndt Hall or at FLC Police/Parking in Aspen Hall. Permits for commuter designated parking areas are $50 per semester (2012-2013 rates). Daily passes are also available.
Questions? Call the FLC Police and Parking Office during business hours at (970) 247-7491.
Or, for complete information, click here.