Online - Register Anytime 24/7!
Online Registration with a Credit/Debit Card* Please review the following steps and then Go Here.
- Locate your class in the Class Category List on the right side-bar of this page.
- Click on the title of the appropriate class category to open the link to our secure online store.
- If taking more than one class, you will be able to add additional class registrations to your shopping cart before you "check out."
- In the online store, at the step you enter your phone number, click the "Review Order" button at the bottom of the page to proceed; at the next/final step, there is an order summary: click on the "Submit Order" button in the middle of the page (not at the bottom as you'd expect!)
* NOTE: your credit/debit charge will not go through immediately. CE will process your payment on or near the start date only if your class is a "GO." AND - the $5 early registration discount does NOT show up in the online shopping cart. A refund will occur when your payment
Online Registration with Check Payment:
Go Here to register online. No need to send your check yet. Please wait until your class is a confirmed "GO" to mail your payment. When the minimum enrollment of 8 students is reached, we will notify you that your class is a "GO" and ask for payment at that time.
(Scroll down to see mail address.)
Call us directly at (970) 247-7385, and we'll register you immediately. Your payment will not be processed until the class is a "GO" (8 paid registrations are required for a class to be held).
US Mail or Fax
Mail or Fax your printed registration form (also available in our CE Catalog) to:
Fort Lewis College
1000 Rim Dr.
Durango, CO 81301
Fax number: (970) 247-7689
If paying with a check, please do not mail your check unless your class has already met the minimum enrollment and is a "Go." If in doubt, feel free to give us a call at (970) 247-7385.
We would love to meet you in person! CE is located on the 3rd floor of Reed Library in room 315. You are welcome to come to our office during business hours (9 a.m. - 5 p.m. on weekdays).
Please call us before you come to ensure we will not be away on an errand when you plan to arrive.