If you didn't get your CE Catalog in The Durango Herald on August 23, you can pick one up at the following sites:
* Durango Public Library
* Durango Recreation Center (upstairs by treadmills/elipticals)
* Durango Welcome Center (on the FLC counter)
* Doughworks (right inside the front door)
* Magpies Newsstand
* Michelle's 24/7 Restaurant
* Senior Center (next to DHS)
* Also on display at all public libraries in our neck of the woods
(Bayfield, Mancos, Silverton, Pagosa Springs, Cortez...)
We welcome you to visit CE on campus for a copy too! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us directly at (970) 247-7385 or contact us via email email@example.com.
Fort Lewis College Academic Classes Offered through the Office of Continuing Education:
Community Learner Program -- noncredit academic classes:
Community members may participate in select FLC academic classes for no college credit and at a reduced rate of tuition. For information, visit our Community Learner Program page.