Instructor: Richard "Doc" Roberts, Ph.D.
Fee: $149, 3 classes (includes workbook + handouts)
Register and pay online here.
Schedule: Tuesdays • 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
October 8 - October 22
This course has been revamped and
updated since it's initial inception!
Imagine making money while you play and no longer tied to working by the hour! That is the promise that the Internet fulfills. Once set up, your websites can generate cash truly on autopilot. This is not a get-rich-on-the-internet scheme. This IS a real world practical class on making money your way, fulfilling your passion and enjoying the freedom of living your life as you choose (whether you do or don’t have a website).
We’ll examine the many ways to make money on the internet including:
* Simple secrets for creating websites easily;
* Internet marketing strategies: what works and what doesn't;
* Avoiding scams;
* Discovering your internet niche(s);
* Quick keyword analysis tools to identify hidden gold mines;
* How to list for free on Bing, Google, and Yahoo;
* How to get on the first page;
* Learn the new Web 2.0 social media;
* How to use blogs, social sites, and YouTube;
* Save money on web design, hosting and online ads;
* Make money with affiliates; and
* Shop sites such as eBay, Yahoo, and Amazon.
Please note: in order to accommodate various levels of student experience, the class presentation format and content is flexible; it will be adapted based on students' personal applications and individual questions.