This section is for students who are enrolled at Fort Lewis College but have not yet registered with Disability Services. If you have registered with our office please see the Returning Students section. If you are applying to Fort Lewis vist Prospective Students.
Welcome to Fort Lewis! Disability Services is excited to support you on the road to academic success. Please take the following steps to register with our office:
- Attend the Disability Services Orientation. This usually takes place during Orientation Weekend; please see the Orientation schedule for more information.
- Attend your first few days of classes. This will help you gain an understanding of the type of support you may need for the semester.
- Make an appointment with Dian Jenkins, Disability Services Director, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling (970) 247-7383, or stopping by 280 Noble Hall.
- Gather any disability-related documentation you may have. This may include a 504 plan, results from educational and/or psychological testing, or a letter from your attending physician.
- Meet with the Disability Services Director. After your meeting, personally deliver, discuss, and sign your Letter of Accommodation with each instructor.