Note: We select communities based on their need for water. Our first project in each village is a water system. In subsequent years we help interested families construct latrines or we work on other community driven projects.
2012 Engineers Without Borders Projects:
- Phase II water system, Ban Nakamphaeng, Laos
- Phase III sanitation, Ban Songhak, Laos
- Phase II sanitation, Ganquis Ecuador
- Phase I sanitation, Guadalupe, Ecuador
2012 Village Aid Projects:
- Phase I sanitation, Ban Pakhom, Laos
EWB-FLC raises all of the funds to pay for the program costs which are about $20,000 for each village. We are an all volunteer organization with less than 1% in over head costs. Please consider sponsoring our work.