All of us in the Office of Financial Aid understand how confusing and intimidating the process of applying for student aid can be and that’s why we’re here to help you through it. If you don’t find an answer to your questions here, please feel free to contact our office. Please know that there is no concern or question that is too small. Click on a button below to get started.
Our Services - Awarding Need-Based Aid:
The Office of Financial Aid processes the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine a student’s eligibility for need-based aid, including federal loans.
Need-based aid consists of:
- Federal, State, and Institutional Grants
- Work-study – On-Campus Student Employment
- Federal loans
- Counsel students and parents about the financial aid process
- Assist students with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Award Federal, State, and Institutional Need-based funding
We Do Not Award Non-Need-Based Aid:
Non-need-based aid generally consists of:
For more information about institutional and foundation scholarships please visit the Office of Admission or Scholarships webpages.