In order to participate in Finish in Four!, you must:
- Declare your intent to participate in Finish in Four! no later than August 1 prior to your first semester by contacting the Coordinator of Degree Completion.
- Be admitted as a first-time freshman.
- Be admitted for a Fall entry semester.
- Register for at least 15 credits during your first semester.
- Declare a major by August 1 prior to your first semester. Students majoring in Biology – Biology for Secondary Teachers Option and Chemistry – Chemistry for Secondary Teachers Option are not eligible for Finish in Four! because these programs are authorized to exceed four years in length.
- Have a minimum reading and writing placement of Comp 150 no later than August 1 prior to your first semester.
- Have a minimum math placement of Math 105, 110, 113 or ES 242, except for the following majors, which require a Math 121 or higher placement no later than August 1 prior to your first semester:
Have a minimum Spanish language placement of ML 215 or higher no later than August 1 prior to your first semester if you are a Spanish – K-12 Teaching Option major.
Have a minimum piano proficiency placement of MU 203 or higher no later than August 1 prior to your first semester if you are a Music – K-12 Teaching Option major or a Music – Jazz Studies Option major.
- Business Administration - Engineering Management Option
- Mathematics – Secondary Mathematics Option
- Physics – Engineering Physics Option
As a program participant, you may change your major, add a minor, or add a second major if your program of study can be completed in four years.
How do I learn more?
Contact the Director of Student Success, Crystal Fankhauser, via email: email@example.com, or phone: 970-247-7670.