How to adhere to the licensing program
Choose a vendor from the approved list; the vendor will know how to follow the process.
If your preferred vendor is not on the list, they can become approved for a nominal fee. Request that the vendor contact Keri Sackowski at SMA, Inc. (317-669-0808 or email@example.com).
- Names, logos, marks should not be altered. No new names, logos, marks may be developed.
- Names, logos, marks should have the proper trademark symbol.
- Names, logos marks should not be used in association with entities outside of FLC without prior authorization.
- FLC students, faculty, staff may not use FLC names, logos, marks which imply that FLC supports or endorses a movement, candidate, activity or program not officially sponsored by the college.
- Use of the seal is by permission only.
- FLC names, logos, marks may not be used with other trademarked or registered marks without permission from the owners of all marks.
- Any trademark or registered mark use deemed unsuitable or in poor taste will not be allowed.
- Fort Lewis College reserves the right to deny delivery or confiscate unauthorized product based on the guidelines outlined on this web site.
- Use of marks on official FLC websites is permitted as long as they are used correctly.