For the 4th year in a row, Fort Lewis College will host a Road Scholars Team at the Iron Horse Bicycle Classic. This is a great community event which supports FLC students in the Finish in Four! program with scholarship money from the Iron Horse Bicycle Classic Scholarship Fund.
REGISTRATION OPENS DECEMBER 3RD at 9 a.m!
There are three Road Scholars options this year:
- McDonald’s Citizen Tour
- 50 miles from Durango to Silverton.
- Includes registration, jersey and $50 donation
- Mountain Horse Tour (new for 2014!) - $165
- 27 miles from Durango Mountain Resort - Purgatory to Silverton
- Includes registration, jersey and $35 donation
- Quarter Horse to Purgatory
- 25 miles from Durango to Durango Mountain Resort - Purgatory.
- Includes registration, t-shirt and $25 donation
Additional perks include:
All are open to FLC alumni, current students, faculty/staff, their families or significant others, and FLC supporters. Donations are tax deductible and will go to the Iron Horse Bicycle Classic Fund, which supports the Finish in Four! program. The Iron Horse Bicycle Classic generously contributes to the IHBC Scholarship Fund each year based on the number of Road Scholar riders.
Click here for more information and registration.