Ride the 2014 Iron Horse Bicycle Classic with the Fort Lewis College Road Scholars Team!
REGISTRATION IS OPEN! 50 Spots Available!
We have lots of slots for McDonald's Citizens, Mountain Horse and Quarter Horse! No fund raising required.
For the 4th year in a row, Fort Lewis College will host a Road Scholars Team at the Iron Horse Bicycle Classic. This is a great community event which supports FLC students in the Finish in Four! program with scholarship money from the Iron Horse Bicycle Classic Scholarship Fund.
There are three Road Scholars options this year:
- McDonald’s Citizen Tour
- 50 miles from Durango to Silverton.
- Includes registration and $50 donation
- Mountain Horse Tour (new for 2014!) - $115
- 27 miles from Durango Mountain Resort - Purgatory to Silverton
- Includes registration and $35 donation
- Quarter Horse to Purgatory
- 25 miles from Durango to Durango Mountain Resort - Purgatory.
- Includes registration, t-shirt and $25 donation
Additional perks include:
All are open to FLC alumni, current students, faculty/staff, their families or significant others, and FLC supporters. Donations are tax deductible and will go to the Iron Horse Bicycle Classic Scholarship Fund, which supports the Finish in Four! program. The Iron Horse Bicycle Classic generously contributes to the Iron Horse Bicycle Classic Scholarship Fund each year based on the number of Road Scholar riders.
Click here for more information and registration.