There are several ways to get assistance if you are having problems connecting to the campus network:
- Come to Reed Library 23 where our Helpdesk office is located. It is open from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM Monday thru Friday.
- Call (970) 247-7444 to talk with one of our student support specialists. If no one is currently available please leave a message with your full name, phone number, your residence hall and room if you live on campus, and a description of the problem. We will return your call as soon as possible.
- Email email@example.com: Please include your full name, a phone number where you can be reached at, your residence hall and room if you live on campus and a description of the problem you are having. We will get in touch with you as soon as we can.
- Stop by Media Services which is located in the basement of Reed Library, in the 24/7 lab. Media Services is open Monday thru Thursday 7:30 AM to 11:00 PM, Friday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Saturday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM, and Sunday 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM.
- For more information about wireless and mobile devices and the Fort Lewis network, visit the Bring Your Own Device page.