Are you looking
for the Faculty/Staff
All Faculty/Staff accounts are now created automatically. Supervisors please ask your new employee to activate their account. If they are on campus they will need to find a kiosk computer to accomplish this. The kiosks are located in Miller Hall, Reed Library, and Delaney Library.
To activate your account, visit the account information page at https://apps.fortlewis.edu/it/account and click on the activate account link. You will use this link to learn your username and also set your initial password. Remember, passwords must be at least eight characters in length and contain three of the following four items:
- upper case letter
- lower case letter
- special character
Fort Lewis College IT personnel will never ask for your password.
Please keep your password private.
All other temporary accounts are requested via an electronic form. All accounts must be requested by a supervisor or VP. Please use our Temporary Network Account Request Form at https://www.fortlewis.edu/IT/AcctSpecial to request accounts for the following account types:
- Non-FLC Employee (example: Sodexo, Bookstore)
- Non-FLC Temporary Employee (paid by temp agency)
- Student Worker
- Generic Account (account used to manage or access specific resources - ex: cashier, askIT)
- Authorized Volunteer
- Extended Studies Professor
- Community Learner (Extended Studies Only)
- Campus Workshop Participant