Sign-up for LEAD!
The Leadership Enrichment and Development program is a non-credit progressive certificate curriculum designed to personalize the development of each student. This program is comprised of four levels starting with Bronze, advancing to Silver then Gold, and concluding with Platinum. Each level has required workshops, civic engagement hours, team meetings, and elective workshops that allow students to personalize their path towards leadership.
Benefits of the LEAD program:
- Personalize your own development
- Set your own pace on completion
- Excellent résumé builder
- Focuses on your individual strengths
- Connect with other student leaders
- Network with experienced professionals
- Certificate and recognition upon completion
- Volunteer in the Durango Community
- FREE program!
Learn more about LEAD through our brochure!
If you have any questions, please contact the Leadership Programs Coordinator.