StrengthsQuest is a tool that provides you with the opportunity to develop strengths by building on what you do best – the way you most naturally think, feel, and behave as a unique individual.
The 30-minute online Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment has international presence as a talent measurement instrument and has currently helped students at more than 600 schools and universities to discover and build upon:
- Behavior patterns that make you effective
- Thought patterns that make you efficient
- Beliefs that empower you to succeed
- Attitudes that sustain your efforts toward achievement and excellence
- Motivations that propel you to take action and maintain the energy needed to achieve
The Leadership Center at Fort Lewis College offers customized workshops for your group or organization as well as coaching for individual students.
WITH STRENGTHSQUEST, YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Discover and develop your greatest natural talents to progress to levels of personal excellence
- Improve your grades and increase your learning by making the most of your talents
- Determine a rewarding career path based on your unique strengths
- Apply your talents in leadership, service, and relationship building of all types
WHAT ARE THE STRENGTHS?
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER IT? WHY?
- Any FLC individual student: Receive one-to-one coaching to develop your unique strengths
- Your student organization: Learn to lead from your strengths and build your team
- Your athletic team: Learn how to reduce conflict and perform at your best
We also invite classes, learning communities, project-based groups, faculty and staff teams, and community groups to contact us with their interest in scheduling a StrengthsQuest workshop.
WANT TO DISCOVER YOUR TOP 5 STRENGTHS?
Contact Leadership Programs!