FLC and Guido’s teaming up to offer VIP treatment at USA Pro Cycling Challenge
Enjoy "front row" seats and great food at the USA Pro Cycling Challenge and support the Skyhawks at the same time.
DURANGO - For one day in August, Durango and Fort Lewis College will go from being the center of the collegiate cycling world to the center of the professional cycling world when the USA Pro Cycling Challenge stage race comes to town on August 20. The Fort Lewis College Foundation and Guido’s Favorite Foods are offering a one-of-a-kind chance to experience the Pro Cycling Challenge up close and personal, while supporting the FLC Cycling Team at the same time.
“It All Starts Here! A Fundraiser for the FLC Cycling Team!” is offering some of the best seats available for the race and a fantastic meal from Guido’s. Proceeds go to support the Skyhawk Cycling Team, the #1 collegiate cycling team in the country.
- Front “ Row “ VIP table on Guido’s private piazza to watch the Pro Cycling Challenge participants compete right in front of you
- Reserved table from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (Food served at 9:00 a.m.)
- An authentic Italian food experience, mimosas and more
- $200 per person
- Benefits provided are valued at $50, therefore $150 can be considered tax deductible (please consult your tax preparer for further information)
- Reserved seating from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (Meal is available at 9:00 a.m.)
- A delicious Italian bag meal
- $75 per person
- Benefits provided are valued at $20, therefore $55 can be considered tax deductible (please consult your tax preparer for further information)
A limited number of packages are being sold. Tickets available through the FLC Concert Hall Ticket Office (online, by telephone or in-person): www.durangoconcerts.com or 970-247-7657. The FLC Foundation is a 501©3 non-profit organization.
Comments are closed for this post, but if you have spotted an error or have additional info that you think should be in this post, feel free to contact us.