The Orientation Program for Transfer Students is planned specifically for this population.
Transfer students are organized in small groups and have a Student Leader and Faculty Leader to guide them throughout the process. This small group aspect is a real bonus for those first few days on campus.
Participation in Transfer Orientation is critical to your academic success and an expectation of the Fort Lewis College Administration.
A detailed schedule for Fall 2015 Transfer Orientation will be available by late June. Please check back!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS:
Thursday, August 27, 2015
- 10 AM - 4 PM Student Housing Move In
- 2 - 5 PM Check-in for Orientation at the Student Life Center
- Use the rest of this day to run errands on campus: Bookstore, get your ID Card photo taken at Orientation check-in, make sure your immunization records made it to the Health Center, etc.
- 6:45 PM Mandatory Student Housing Meeting in your residence hall for all new students living on campus
Friday, August 28, 2015
- 9:30 AM Late check-in for Orientation
- 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM Transfer Orientation Programs
- 4 PM Fall Convocation and Convocation Picnic
- 6:30 PM Social Programming
Saturday, August 29, 2015
- 9:00 - 11:30 AM Transfer Orientation Programs continue
Welcome to Fort Lewis College, you have made a great choice!
Fort Lewis College is committed to all programs being accessible. If you are attending orientation and need accommodations, please contact the Disability Services Office, 970-247-7383 by 8/20/15.