The Orientation Program for New Transfer Students is planned specifically for this population.
New transfer students are organized in small groups and have a Student Leader and Faculty Leader to guide them throughout the process. This small group aspect is real bonus for those first few days on campus.
Participation in Transfer Orientation is critical to your academic success and an expectation of the Fort Lewis College Administration.
A detailed schedule will be posted here in July, 2013.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS:
Thursday, August 29, 2013
- 11 AM - 4 PM Student Housing Check-In
- Use the rest of this day to run errands on campus: Bookstore, get your ID Card at the SkyCard Office, get your immunization record to the Health Center, etc.
- 6:45 PM Mandatory Student Housing Meeting in your residence hall for all new students living on campus
Friday, August 230 2013
- 9:30 AM Check in for Orientation
- 10:30 - 3:45 PM Transfer Orientation Programs
- 4:00 PM Fall Convocation and Convocation Picnic
- 6:30 PM Social Programming
Saturday, August 31, 2013
- 9:00 - 11:30 AM Transfer Orientation Programs continue
Welcome to Fort Lewis College, you have made a great choice!