Outdoor Pursuits (OP) has a wide variety of outdoor and backcountry equipment available for check out. There is no charge for equipment use with a paid OP membership.
To rent equipment the Outdoor Pursuits member must be present and have a valid FLC Skycard with a current OP membership sticker
- Equipment rented Monday is due Wednesday.
- Equipment rented Tuesday is due Thursday.
- Equipment rented Wednesday, Thursday or Friday is due back the following Monday.
- Contact OP for information about checking-out equipment during break periods.
- Equipment limit of one of each item per rental period per person (i.e. only one pair of skis, boots, and poles can be rented per person; only exemption is avalanche transceivers).
- Returned equipment must sit for a day before the same user may rent the equipment again (i.e. equipment returned on Monday cannot be rented again by the same user until Wednesday).
- Late fees will be charged for any equipment returned after the due date.
- Resource library materials may be checked-out for up to seven days.
- Fees will be assessed for any equipment damage, loss, or replacement.
List of OP Equipment Available for check-out
Mountaineering & Climbing
- Mountaineering Axes
- Ice Tools
- Double Boots
- Bouldering Crash Pads
- Telemark Skis
- AT Skis
- Cross-Country Skis
- Skate Skis
- Alpine Trekkers
- Splitboards w/ Skins
- Kicker Shovels
- Probe Poles
- Inflatable Kayaks
- Whitewater Kayaks
- Standup Paddleboards (SUPs)
- Personal Flotation Devices (PFDs)
- Spray Skirts
- Wet Suits
- Splash Wear
- Mountain Bikes
- Cycle-Cross Bikes
- Helmets and Locks
- Expedition Packs
- 2 and 3 Person Tents
- Stuff Sacks
- Sleeping Bags: -15, 0, and 20 degrees
- Stuff Sacks
- Sleeping Pads
- MSR Stoves and Cooksets
- Group Cooksets
- Fuel Canisters (for purchase)