Summer Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 11 AM - 2 PM
Outdoor Pursuits at Fort Lewis College is one of the premier collegiate outdoor programs in the United States, with a strong tradition of both domestic and international travel. Whether you are a novice or seasoned adventurer, we are your source for equipment, expert advice, instruction, or guided trips.
Outdoor Pursuits provides outdoor and social experiences emphasizing environmental awareness, outdoor education, challenge, personal development, managed risk, a sense of community, and fun.
Outdoor Pursuit’s Programs and Services
- Weekend Extended Trip Program
- Weekly Activities (i.e. Kayak Pool Sessions, Movie Nights, etc.)
- Extensive Outdoor Equipment Check-out
- Climbing Wall
- Student Outdoor Leadership (SOL) Program
- Pre-College Trips-Peak Experiences