HOW TO REQUEST OFFICIAL ENROLLMENT/DEGREE VERIFICATION:
National Student Clearinghouse
Enrollment verifications are available FREE of charge via Student Self-Service at Fort Lewis College. Student Self-Service saves you a trip to the Registrar’s Office by providing you with the ability to perform the following services securely via the Web, 24/7:
• Print enrollment verification certificates to send to health insurers, housing providers or other organizations requiring proof of your enrollment
• Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to your lenders
• Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information
• View your enrollment history
• View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request
The National Student Clearinghouse is Fort Lewis College’s authorized agent for providing enrollment verifications through its Student Self-Service program.
Students can print enrollment verification certificates free of charge.
To print an enrollment verification certificate:
· Login to theFort (https://thefort.fortlewis.edu)
· Select WebOpus from External Quicklinks
· Select Student Services and Financial Aid
· Select Student Records
· Select Link to National Student Clearinghouse
For assistance with Student Self-Service, contact the Clearinghouse at (703) -742-4200.
FLC Registrar's Office
- Due to a large volume of requests, please allow 3-5 business days for processing of Enrollment/Degree Verifications provided by the Registrar's Office. Enrollment information is available for release beginning the day after the census date of any given term. Verifications can be mailed by the college via First-Class mail at no charge. A $10.00 credit card charge is required to fax verifications from the Registrar's Office. Requests for verifications can be made in the following ways:
- By Phone: Call the Registrar's Office at 970-247-7350.
- By Mail: Fort Lewis College
1000 Rim Drive
Durango, CO 81301
- By Fax: Send requests by fax to 970-247-7598.
- By Email: Send requests by email to email@example.com.
- In Person: Submit requests to the Registrar's Office, Miller Bldg, Room 160.
Click here to download the Enrollment Verification Request Form.
The following enrollment information is available for verification without a student signature:
Anticipated Graduation Date
Dates of Attendance
Pre-registration Verification (for future terms)
Please note the following enrollment information requires a student signature for release:
Good Student Discount eligibility for auto insurance