SkyCash is a prepaid debit account that is managed through the customer’s SkyCard.
- SkyCash can be used across campus (as well as at any of the Dining Service locations).
- SkyCash does not expire and it can be refunded at the end of the semester.
- SkyCash can be reloaded anytime.
- Deposits can be made at the Cashier Office, SkyCard Office, at the Value Transfer Station next to the Information Desk, as well as online which includes an option for Guest Deposits from family and friends.
- Refer to the Policies page for questions regarding refunds of remaining SkyCash balances.
Flex Dollars are another prepaid debit account that is managed through the customer’s SkyCard.
- Flex is a component of each meal plan that can be used only at Dining Service locations on campus.
- Flex has a fixed dollar value and cannot be reloaded. When the Flex account is depleted, the customer can deposit money into a SkyCash account.
- Flex expires at the end of each semester and cannot be refunded.
- Flex can be used anytime at all of the dining locations but keep in mind that a portion of the Flex is intended to be used during lunch, when dining is a la cart at all of the dining locations. (When eating in the San Juan Dining Room - breakfast and dinner each count as one meal debited from the card holder’s meal plan).
- Flex may also be used to pay for a guest’s purchases at any of the dining locations on campus.
For more information regarding Meal Plans, please contact Campus Dining Services at 970-247-7605.