SkyCash is a prepaid debit account that is managed through the customer’s SkyCard.
- SkyCash can be used across campus (as well as at any of the Dining Service locations).
- SkyCash does not expire and it can be refunded at the end of the semester.
- SkyCash can be reloaded anytime.
- Deposits can be made at the Cashier Office, SkyCard Office, at the Value Transfer Station next to the Information Desk, as well as online which includes an option for Guest Deposits from family and friends.
- Refer to the Policies page for questions regarding refunds of remaining SkyCash balances.
The Dining Dollars account, formerly known as Flex Dollars, is another prepaid debit account that is managed through the customer’s SkyCard.
- The Dining Dollars account is a component of each meal plan that can be used only at Dining Service locations on campus.
- Dining Dollars have a fixed dollar value and cannot be reloaded. When the Dining Dollars account is depleted, the customer can deposit money into a SkyCash account.
- Dining Dollars expire at the end of each semester and cannot be refunded.
- Dining Dollars can be used anytime at all of the dining locations but keep in mind that a majority of the Dining Dollars account is intended to be used during lunch, when dining is a la carte at all of the dining locations. (When eating in the San Juan Dining Room - breakfast and dinner each count as one meal debited from the card holder’s meal plan).
- Dining Dollars may also be used to pay for a guest’s purchases at any of the dining locations on campus.
For more information regarding Meal Plans, please contact Campus Dining Services at 970-247-7605.