How do I manage my SkyCard account (depositing funds, deactivating a stolen/lost card, viewing transactions)?
- Stop by the SkyCard Office or the Cashier Office.
- 24/7 - visit the SkyCash Deposit site or use the SkyCard link at theFort Portal.
- There is a convenient mobile application available for iPhones and the iPod Touch that also allows you to manage your SkyCard and SkyCash account.
To use the mobile App, first you must have accessed your SkyCard account online by going through theFort Portal or the SkyCard website - see step 2 mentioned above. This "registers" the online account. Once you have "registered", follow the easy steps below to use the mobile App.
- Go to the iTunes App Store on your iPhone or IPod Touch.
- Search on Blackboard Transact and install the App.
- Open the App and select Fort Lewis College.
- That is it! Login with your FLC credentials to access your SkyCard account.
Lost or stolen cards should be replaced as soon as possible by coming during business hours to the SkyCard Office, across the hall from the Campus Post Office in the Student Union Building, room 005. Your account can be protected anytime by logging into theFort Portal and selecting the SkyCard link where you can deactivate the account. There is a replacement fee of $15, which may be paid for with cash, check, credit card, or by billing the student’s account. Once the new card is generated the lost card will become invalid. A photo ID is not required to replace a lost card since your photo should already be stored in our database.
Refunds Refer to the Policies page for questions regarding refunds of remaining SkyCash balances.
A word about unauthorized use…..
Although entrusted to you, the SkyCard remains the property of the College. Unauthorized use or use by a party other than the person identified on the SkyCard, as well as tampering with or alteration of the card, warrants confiscation and possible disciplinary action by the College.