Faculty Recruiting Liaisons are energetic, responsive and hands-on faculty members who represent their department in the recruiting process. Liaisons should have a solid grasp of the department’s academic programs, the FLC strategic plan, and FLC’s marketing efforts. Interacting regularly with prospective students, Faculty Recruiting Liaisons serve as the academic beacon for the department by:
- Promoting greater understanding and enthusiasm for the department
- Representing departmental colleagues and their academic and research interests
- Highlighting academic and academic-based extracurricular activities
- Highlighting important outcomes of our students’ experience
- Informing applicants of internship and career placement opportunities
- Using their expertise to attract and excite prospective students about the opportunities here
Faculty Recruiting Liaisons will play a visible, interactive role alongside the admission staff in advancing the college's enrollment management objectives through personal connections with prospects, applicants and admitted students.