Congratulations on accepting the challenge of taking college-level courses before graduating high school. We honor your commitment to advancing your education.
- Discuss concurrent enrollment with your guidance counselor. You must meet the criteria established by your high school and receive approval prior to applying for admission.
- Download and complete the free concurrent enrollment application.
- Attach official transcripts to your application.
- Upload your application and official transcripts and submit to Registrar’s office at https://www.fortlewis.edu/registrar/FileUpload.aspx
Applications are processed on a rolling basis. Applicants are typically notified within 2 weeks of receipt of a complete application. If you have questions or would like to check on the status of your application, please contact Theresa Rodriguez, Concurrent Enrollment Specialist at 970-247-6731.
After you are admitted
Make a registration appointment
To sign up for classes you’ll need to talk with the Concurrent Enrollment Specialist. To schedule your registration appointment, go to https://apps.fortlewis.edu/book/registrar.html.
- Classes are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Advising appointments may be in person, or over the phone.
Fall semester applicants
Schedule appointments beginning April 1
Spring semester applicants
Schedule appointments beginning November 1
Activate your FLC account
You must set up your FLC account. To activate your account:
- Go to https://apps.fortlewis.edu/it/account
- Enter your first name, last name, birth date, and student ID numbr or social security number
- Access your unique username and set your password
- Access your accounts
- Go to theFort and click on Sign In in the top right corner
- Enter your username and password