Front row from left to right: M. Greenwood, Howard, Rowan. Middle row: E. H. Bader, G. F. Snyder Top row: F. Jones, Kohlie, F. Jans
Front row: Lottie Walker, Mary Hight, Jewel Chastain, Marquerite Dennison and Jessie Ball; Middle row: Johnwill Faris, Fred Reddert, Harry Longenbaugh, Dillon Logenbaugh, Archie Toner and Jean Edgar; Top Row: Victor Paulek, Lewis Pollack, Carl Davenport and Joe Snyder.
The following description appeared in the 1942-43 Fort Lewis Catalog:
"Snyder Hall is south of the Office and north of the Dining Hall. It is a U-shaped building and contains 37 rooms, 34 of which are double and three are single. The bedrooms are decorated in green and white and contain two alcoves, a dresser, study tables and chairs. A large well-furnished recreation room with low-beamed ceiling, rugged fireplace and picture of athletic heroes, is popular for recreation. "
Wayne Elsworth, John Porter, Albert Porter, Archie Garwood, Joe Christy, Will Porter, Coach Mr. Brooks
Pauline Rust - Second from right in Row 1
The power house provided electricity and was used as emergency backup after the campus was electrified by Western Colorado Power Company in 1925. (Top photo shows the exterior and the bottom photo shows the interior of the Power House.)
Individuals pictured include Gene Austin(center with glasses) and Howard Stagelman(5th from left in 3rd row)
Photos courtesy of Fort Lewis College Center of Southwest Studies