Applying for federal student aid is a critical step for many students. To do this you will submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Deadlines, more information about the FAFSA, and support is available from our Financial Aid office.

Undocumented students who are residents of Colorado are able to apply for in-state tuition, and can be considered for state aid by completing the ASSET Student Aid Application.

Financial aid website