Applying for student loans

Applying for federal financial aid is a critical step for most students. To do this you'll submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Deadlines, more information about the FAFSA, and support is available from our Financial Aid office.

Financial aid website

Not applying for student loans

Students may apply to Fort Lewis College regardless of their immigration status, and all students are reviewed for admission using the same standards. Undocumented students who are residents of Colorado are able to apply for in-state tuition, and are encouraged to seek financial support through scholarships, but are not eligible for federal or state financial aid. More information is available on our Admission site.

Admission site