As part of your admission, you will receive an email and a letter stating your acceptance and requesting a confirmation of your intent to enroll.
All admitted freshmen and transfer students must confirm their intent to enroll and submit a non-refundable $150 Undergraduate Confirmation Fee prior to course registration. Concurrent students and former students are not required to pay the Confirmation Fee but we do require these students to submit the Enrollment Confirmation Form.
To confirm your intent to enroll and pay this fee online, please go through the following steps:
Set up your account
- Locate your FLC identification number on your acceptance letter
- Using your FLC identification number, activate your FLC Network account
Pay your confirmation fee online
- Using your FLC username and password, log-in to theFort
- Click on the “View My Bill” link
- Click on the “Deposits” tab at the top of the page
- Select your entry term from the drop down menu
- For the “Deposit Account," select the “Under Grad Confirmation Fee" and select continue
- Select payment method and complete account information
Pay your confirmation fee by check
To confirm your intent to enroll and pay this fee via check, please download the undergraduate confirmation form, complete it, and mail back to us.
Returning and concurrent students
To confirm your intent to enroll, please download the undergraduate confirmation form, complete it, and mail back to us. No confirmation fee required.