If you apply for housing before May 1, you are eligible to choose your own room as part of the application process. If you apply after May 1, your room assignment is made on a first-come, first-serve basis. All freshmen are required to live on campus unless they qualify for an exemption.
You may want to consider our Special Living Options, unique opportunities to combine your living community with your other academic and extracurricular interests.
For more information about options and expenses, check out the housing website.
- Spring Semester 2018 - The housing application is available online now
- Fall Semester 2018 - The housing application opens January 15, 2018
How to apply for housing:
- Go to www.fortlewis.edu/housingapp
- Log in using your Fort Lewis College username and password
- Read and follow all instructions carefully
- Completely fill out every field on the application
- Print out the contract for your records
- Submit a $150 Housing Deposit as a part of your application
- The Housing Deposit can be made with a credit or debit card
If you have questions, please visit the housing website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-247-7503.