As part of your admission, you will receive an email and a letter stating your acceptance and requesting a confirmation of your intent to enroll.
All admitted freshmen and transfer students must confirm their intent to enroll and submit a non-refundable $100 Undergraduate Confirmation Fee prior to course registration. Concurrent students and former students are not required to pay the Confirmation Fee but we do require these students to submit a written confirmation to email@example.com prior to the class selection process.
To confirm your intent to enroll and pay this fee online, please go through the following steps:
- Locate your FLC identification number on your acceptance letter
- Using your FLC identification number, activate your FLC Network account
- Using your FLC username and password, log-in to theFort
- Under the External Links tab on the left-hand side, click on the “Student Account Suite” link
- Click on the “Deposit” tab at the top of the page and select "Under Grad Confirmation Fee" for the term you will be attending
- Complete the form, provide your credit card information, and click “Submit”
To confirm your intent to enroll and pay this fee via check or credit card, download the undergraduate confirmation form, complete it, and mail back to us.