We recommend that students apply for housing as soon as possible since assignments are made on a first-come, first-served basis. All Freshmen are required to live on campus unless they qualify for an exemption. Learn more about housing options and housing expenses. Also, check out our Special Living Options, unique opportunities to combine your living community with your other academic and extracurricular interests.
Please note the Fall 2016 Application will be posted in mid-January.
When you are ready to apply for housing, follow these steps:
- Go to theFort
- Login to your account with your username and password
- Choose "WebOPUS" from the left column
- Choose "Student Services"
- Choose "On Campus Housing & Meal Plans"
- Follow the directions
- NOTE: Applying for housing requires a $150 deposit