We recommend that students apply for housing as soon as possible since assignments are made on a first-come, first-served basis. Students who apply for housing prior to April 15 can choose their own room as part of their housing application. All freshmen are required to live on campus unless they qualify for an exemption. Learn more about housing options and housing expenses. Also, check out our Special Living Options, unique opportunities to combine your living community with your other academic and extracurricular interests.
The Fall 2016 housing application is now available online.
When you are ready to apply for housing, follow these steps:
- Go to www.fortlewis.edu/housingapp
- Log in using your Fort Lewis College username and password
- Read and follow all instructions carefully
- Completely fill out every field on the application
- Print out the contract for your records
- Submit a $150 Housing Deposit as a part of your application
- The Housing Deposit can be made with a credit or debit card
If you have questions or concerns about the application for housing, please contact us at email@example.com or 970-247-7503.