Having trouble registering? There are several reasons why you may be having trouble. See some common reasons below:
- You have a hold on your account.
- Need to meet with an academic advisor. You must meet with an academic advisor if:
- You have a GPA of 2.4 or lower
- You are on Academic Warning, Academic Probation, or you were reinstated from Academic Disqualification
- You are a new transfer or freshmen students (you started Fall 2017 or Spring 2018)
- The term has not opened for registration yet. See more on specific information on registration availability
- You are an incoming student at Fort Lewis College. Maybe you haven’t completed all the steps! Go to our New Student at FLC page to see our full checklist
If you are still having trouble, please feel free to contact us for more information about why you cannot register.