Before your advising appointment, make a list of classes that interest you and that are noted on your major's Map to Graduation, located within each major in the Catalog of Courses. These links can provide you with lists of certain types of classes: Liberal Arts Core, Mathematics & Composition, or Electives).
To look at a dynamic schedule of the availability of these courses, or to look at ALL the courses being offered this semester, follow these steps:
- Go to theFort
- Login to your account with your username and password
- Choose "WebOPUS" from the left column
- Choose "Student Services"
- Choose "Registration"
- Choose "Class Search"
- Select the appropriate term; Submit.
- From this Search screen, you'll be able to search for classes by department, course number, professor, credit range, or time offering.