While your academic advisor would love to help you with all your campus needs, some other offices around campus are better equipped to help students in certain situations. Using the menu on the left or the list below, you can see a selection of valuable campus resources we often recommend to students. For a full list of all campus resources, click here.
If you are unable to find the service you are looking for from this list provided, please feel free to contact us about the service you are looking for.
- theFort: Your online portal to all other FLC websites, as well as your account information.
- WebOPUS: The Fort Lewis academic records system. This is where you will enroll in classes, see your schedule, and view your degree audit.
- Course Catalog: A full list of requirements for all our majors, minors, and certificates.
- Academic Calendar: The official calendar for registration dates and campus breaks.
- Policies & Procedures: The Policy Library houses all the rules and regulations that will affect you as a Fort Lewis student.
- Worksheets & Forms: A list of helpful worksheets to keep you on track for your degree, and forms for appealing scholarships or applying for financial aid.
- GPA Calculators: Useful tool for anyone looking to earn a certain GPA, and required for some scholarship appeals.
- Faculty Mentoring: A list of majors and departments on campus that offer faculty mentoring to their students, as well as how to contact your mentor.
- Graduation Application: The form for applying to graduate as a senior.
- On-Campus Support Centers and Services: The full list of what Fort Lewis has to offer you as a student. The list includes everything related to academic help, clubs and organizations, healthcare resources, and more.