Please read the step-by-step instructions listed below to learn how to schedule an advising appointment online.
NOTE: If you are a faculty advised major or a student starting at Fort Lewis in Summer or Fall 2018, you cannot schedule an appointment online. Please find the box below that applies to you and follow the instructions there to set up an advising appointment.
To schedule an appointment:
- Click the blue Schedule an Advising Appointment button at the bottom of this page. The link will take you to a new page, and you might have to log in.
- Click the same Schedule an Advising Appointment button on the right side of the page.
- Select the type of advising appointment. (This defaults to your major. If you are wanting to change your major, you can make a note of that later.) Click Next.
- Answer what type of advising appointment you would like to have and what you would like to discuss with the advisor. Make sure you choose the top priority topic for your appointment -- if you have more you would like to talk about outside of the top priority subject, that's fine, and you can mention that within the appointment. Click Next.
- Choose your location. There should be only one option, the Center for Student Success. Click Next.
- If you would prefer to meet with a specific advisor, choose that advisor from the menu. If you do not have a preference, just click Next.
- Choose whether you'd prefer to have a morning or afternoon appointment. After that, select an appointment time. The program will pull both your academic schedule and your advisor's, so it should only show times you both can meet. Click Next.
- Verify your appointment details are correct. LEAVE A COMMENT TELLING THE ADVISOR EXACTLY WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS.
- Once you've typed a comment and verified everything looks correct, you can click the button at the bottom right of the page to confirm your appointment. If this takes you to another page thanking you for scheduling, your appointment has been submitted.