Program Learning Outcomes for Graduates of the School of Business Administration/Business Administration
Our graduates will:
PLO 1. Business Knowledge
Demonstrate knowledge in the field of study (learning as inquiry).
Obj. 1.1 Knowledge of the Economy and modern business
Obj. 1.2 Ethical Issues
PLO 2. Employ quantitative, analytical and technological tools
Employ quantitative, analytical and technological tools for decision making that are appropriate to business (critical thinking and problem solving).
Obj 2.1 Quantitative Tools
Obj. 2.2 Analytical Tools
Obj. 2.3 Technological Tools
PLO 3. Communication
Utilize effective verbal and written business communication strategies (communication).
Obj 3.1 Written Communication
Obj. 3.2 Oral Communication
PLO 4. Teamwork
Work effectively in teams.
Obj 4.1 Teamwork
- Knowledge of the economy, the principles of modern business, and organizational practices.
- Knowledge of specific ethical issues in the operation of a business in the modern world.
- Competence in the use of quantitative tools.
- Competence in the use of analytical tools.
- Competence in the use of technological tools.
- Able to produce high quality written business reports and documents.
- Able to deliver high quality oral business presentations.
- Work effectively in teams.