The President’s Budget Committee is charged with advising, and making recommendations to, the President on matters related to the formulation of College’s annual budget. To this end, the Committee reviews enrollment information, as well as revenue and expenditure projections provided by the Budget Office. The Committee deliberates on tuition and fee increases and analyzes budget actions in light of the College’s strategic plan. The budget cycle typically runs from January through April for the upcoming budget year, however, committee meetings can be called outside the normal cycle as needed.
The Fort Lewis College Budget Committee minutes are kept on a secure site. Your access is authorized based on your network username and password.
Please click here to access the current year minutes.
FY16-17 Budget Request Instructions and Form
The President's budget committee consists of the following:
- Michele Peterson, Associate Vice President, Finance & Administration
- Barbara Morris, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Steve Schwartz, Vice President for Finance & Administration
- Glenna Sexton, Vice President for Student Affairs
- Mark Jastorff, Vice President for Advancement
- Maureen Brandon, Dean, School of Arts & Sciences
- Paul McGurr, Interim Dean, School of Business Administration
- Ken Pepion, Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Carol Smith, Associate Vice President, Enrollment Management
- Michael Valdez, Faculty Representative to the Board of Trustees
- David Blake, President Faculty Senate
- Connor Cafferty, ASFLC President
- Brett Deming, Classified Employee Member
- Jeff Dupont, Exempt Employee Member
- Mitch Davis, Public Information Officer
- Darren Mathews, Director of Human Resources
- Staci Ewing, Budget Analyst