The School of Business Administration prepares students for success in our complex and dynamic economy by creating diverse learning experiences in a student-centered environment.
To be a premier student-centered business school providing education in a collaborative and supportive environment that enables graduates and those they impact to live successful and meaningful lives.
Providing a positive learning, teaching and research environment
We believe the learning, teaching, and research environment is enhanced in an atmosphere characterized by ethical behavior, collegiality, trust, and teamwork.
Creating and delivering market relevant programs and innovative, diverse learning experiences
We provide an education rich in innovative, diverse learning opportunities that gives graduates the tools for successful careers.
Creating and disseminating knowledge via mission relevant scholarship and engagement with the practitioner community
We enhance our teaching, remain intellectually engaged with our disciplines, and add value to the community through scholarship and engagement with our stakeholders.
Serving our students, community and colleagues
We serve our stakeholders best when we are available, friendly, and engaged.
- Deliver career-relevant programs in traditional and non-traditional teaching environments
- Attract, retain, and cultivate exceptional faculty
- Build financial strength and flexibility
- Create and deliver professional development experiences that lead to career placement
- Expand partnerships and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Pursue operating excellence
- Develop and advance the School of Business Administration brand