March 16, 2017 Tea at the G, 1 p.m. in the Gender and Sexuality Resource Center, Sarah Deer video about Lyda Conley, Native lawyer and activist, followed by discussion with tea and refreshments.
March 23, 2017 5 p.m. in space adjacent to the Student Union Ballroom. Student Scholarship Exhibition. Topic: Violence Against Women.
March 23, 2017 6 p.m. in the Student Union Ballroom Sarah Deer on campus, live. Book signing after.
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month: View the Student Wellness event calendar. Submit your event to the Sexual Assault Awareness Month Calendar.
- Active Bystander: FLC Student Wellness Program teaches students how to be an Active Bystander. If you recently conducted an Active Bystander program, log your training here
- The Rape Aggression Defense Basic Personal Defense System is a national program of realistic self-defense tactics and techniques. All courses are taught by nationally certified R.A.D. Instructors.
- The Elephant in the Room is a Peer Theater Presentation written and produced by students and staff in the FLC Theater Department in collaboration with New Student Orientation. The production, with a cast of current FLC students, will cover topics ranging from "roommate dynamics" to "dirty dancing" with a host of other taboo topics too numerous to mention. It is offered in the Fall as part of the mandatory new student orientation for all new incoming students. See the Orientation website for more information about orientation.
- The Glow Run is an annual all campus program takes place in the fall and is organized by Student Housing and Conference Services and supported by Sexual Assault Services Organization (SASO) and other campus partners. The fun run involves glowing, a fun run, prevention education and music.
- The Consent Carnival is an all campus program in the fall which educates students about sexual consent through carnival games and dialogue.
- It's On Us at Fort Lewis College is a pledge campaign to end sexual violence.
- WellPAC promotes the campaign through tabling and conversation.
- Marketing checklist - Students who wish to obtain a marketing checklist to promote events they are creating connected with sexual misconduct prevention may obtain one by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.