Our goal is to strengthen our relationships with local, regional, and national employers while increasing your presence at Fort Lewis College. We hope to build a win-win situation for you and our graduates.
Ways to engage students face to face on campus:
- Tabling. Talk to students who drop by your recruiting table.
- Information Session. Share company specific recruiting information at a set time & place.
- Lunch & Learns. Provide lunch and information about your company.
- Workshop Presenter. Lead a workshop on career specific topic. Contact Career Services to express interest.
- Etiquette Dinner. Spend an evening hosting a table and giving interviewing advice to students.
- Spring Job Fair. Share openings and tips to applying to open positions. Promote your brand.
Tips for visiting campus:
- Logistics. Please see our campus map regarding parking and lodging discounts page.
- Visit early in the week. We recommend visiting Mondays - Thursdays.
- Avoid mid-terms & breaks. Please reference our academic calendar and note no visits are allowed after the last day of class each semester, during breaks, or during summer sessions.
- Provide marketing materials. Please email a landscape formatted jpeg image or pdf two weeks prior to your visit for flat screen advertising and post your openings on the Skyhawks Job Source.
- Bring SWAG. Giveaways will help students remember your company.
- Record attendance. Create a sign in sheet for contact information and ability to send follow up information to students.