A degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry will open the door to a multitude of possibilities for industry leading jobs. Chemists are highly recruited from different industries for their ability to think analytically and their knowledge and understanding of the natural world.
Recent graduates have found meaningful employment in a variety of areas which include:
- Pharmaceutical Drug Design and Synthesis
- Cancer Research
- Pharmaceutical Sales
- Process and Medicinal Chemist
- Water and Air Quality Analyst
- Forensic Scientist
- Laboratory Instrument Technician
- Energy Related Industries
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Polymers and Materials
There are countless more possibilities for a unique and profitable career with a Chemistry or Biochemistry degree.
Other Jobs that are obtainable with a degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry
Get an idea of the possible salary chemists are earning across the country