The Campus Reading Board comprised of volunteers from the student body, faculty and administration solicits book suggestions from across campus. Board members carefully consider each recommendation. Numerous books are read and discussed in an effort to select one that best suits the goals of the Experience: to promote critical thinking, provide a common intellectual experience and create a community of readers.
Please keep in mind the following when recommending a book:
- The book must be appropriate for incoming students
- The book must be available in paperback to limit cost
- The author must be alive so they can participate in on-campus activities
- The board may be looking for a book that fits a particular theme or parameter
(i.e., environmental studies or female author)
- All fields below are optional, but we'd like as much information as you're willing to give.
Please send recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org.