Participants staying in residence halls are expected to comply with all regulations listed here.
- Clean, comfortable and convenient room furnishings provided are: a Twin XL single beds, closet or wardrobe, desk, chair and trashcan per person
- Linens are available for an additional fee and upon advance request. Linens provided are: fitted sheet, flat sheet, blanket, pillow, pillow case and bath towel. For guests staying longer than six days, a weekly linen exchange is available.
- Toilet paper and trash bags are provided.
- Hangers are available upon request.
- Telephones are not provided in the rooms, but may be checked out from the area offices.
- Each room or apartment is wired for cable TV. Please provide your own TV and co-ax cable.
- Housekeeping service is not provided.
- Each participant is responsible for the general cleanliness of their own room. Excess trash fees may be assessed.
- Shared bathroom facilities and common areas are cleaned daily. Private bathrooms are only cleaned upon departure. For long stays on campus, cleaning supplies are available from the check-in offices.
- Participants will be charged for damages to rooms and lost keys.
- All lodging is subject to a 9.9% sales and lodgers tax, unless a sales tax exempt certificate is provided.
- Rooms are not air conditioned but nights are cool in Colorado.
Items to Bring From Home
- Washcloth, larger bath and face towels
- Personal care items such as shampoo/conditioner, toothpaste, etc.
Fort Lewis College has established a guest wireless network for your use. You will be required to meet certain requirements and register with this system in order to join the network. Please review the Guest WiFi Access page on the IT website before arriving on campus.
Sending mail to a Conference Guest
If you would like to send mail or other packages to a guest on campus, please use the following format to insure proper and timely delivery:
Fort Lewis College Conference Services
c/o Conference Name
1000 Rim Drive
Durango, CO 81301
Letters or packages not delivered to the conference guest for any reason will be returned to sender.
Lost and Found
If you left something on campus, please contact our office at 970-247-7503 to let us know. We would be happy to look at our lost and found and send it back to you. Items are sent COD to the address provided.
We have ample parking that is free durng the summer months (May-August). If you will be visiting campus during the academic year (September - April), you will need to purchase a daily parking permit. If you are staying on campus, you will be provided a permit, if necessary, when you check in. For parking locations please see our Campus Map.