Nonprofit Management: Making a Difference
Paulette Church, Director
and Guest Instructors
Wednesdays ♦ 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
October 1 -- November 19, 8 classes
$ 59 Individual Classes
$354 8-class Series (Two classes free!)
Register & Pay Online Here.
This unique class is an interactive, reality-based educational experience. It is designed to increase the skill level of professional staff and board members already working in nonprofits and provide proven skills for individuals who have an interest in, or are considering, nonprofit management as a career choice. Nonprofit Management: Making a Difference is strategically designed each year to address the current industry challenges facing nonprofits.
Facilitated by Director, Paulette Church, the class will utilize a variety of Guest Instructors who are widely acclaimed for their leadership ability in affecting change, seeking and providing funding, strengthening organizational structures, understanding the unique challenges that nonprofit organizations face, and strategizing how to develop relationships that strengthen organizations on all levels. Each class emphasizes creative approaches to challenges and shares effective, proven strategies for increasing the critical administrative skills to face the complex organizational goals nonprofits are facing today.
Equally important, you’ll have great networking opportunities when you meet other nonprofit students in class, share, and learn from one another in the context of the presentations. Please note: for the past six years this class has filled to a seating capacity of 25 students. Early registration is strongly advised.
- (10/1) Terry Bacon ♦ Entrepreneurial Leadership
- (10/8) Margie Deane Gray ♦ Community Fundraising and Making the Ask
- (10/15) Daniel P. Harris ♦ Moving Your Donors with Stories for Various Media
- (10/22) Susan Lander ♦ Corporate Sponsorships
- (10/29) Chris Cable, Susan Leavenworth, Liz Mora, Vaughn Morris ♦
What You Need to Know from a Top Executive Director Panel
- (11/5) Rich Hoehlein and Paulette Church ♦ Board Recruitment and Orientation
- (11/12) Susan Lander and Paulette Church ♦ Keys to Writing a Successful Grant
- (11/19) Lauren Patterson ♦ Practical Program Evaluation: Measuring What You Value
Return to top