Sorry – the 2014 order is closed. You'll have to order a 2015 jersey next year!
You can now go online and order your 2014 Durango Fall Blaze Jersey! The Champion Systems (CS) store closes on Tuesday August 27, 2014 at 10PM MST! That closing date ensures you will have your jersey waiting for you at the Blaze packet pickup on Friday September 26.
When ordering please choose ONLY Short Sleeve and/or Long Sleeve Jerseys - there are loads of different varieties to pick from. You can get a jersey from $68 all the way up to $118 and choose from Women's, Club or Race cuts too! Sorry, no women's club cut though. We have found the CS sizing pattern to be very consistent - so if you'd normally wear a Large Club cut jersey or Small Women's cut then that is what you should get. You can also choose 3/4 or full zip.
All clothing will be shipped directly to Durango in individually wrapped bags with your name on it and we will distribute from there.
If you have any questions about the ordering process you can contact Katy Chaffin
- Go to: http://custom.champ-sys.com/Login/en-US/
- In the CS Direct Member Login enter:
- At the end of the line with Durango Fall Blaze on your account page Choose => Order Now Then click the orange Order button under Cycling Jerseys.
- You will then have a large variety of jerseys to choose from - you can get more info on each style of jersey by clicking the More Info tab next to each. You can spend as much or as little to get the specs you want.Once you click the button next to the style you like you can then chose zipper length and then choose the quantity of the cut you prefer.
- Click Order.
- Review your order: make changes if you like and click Update Cart, click Continue Shopping if you want to get something else or click Checkout if you are good to go.
- If checking out you'll see the Final Order Confirmation, if good to go then click Confirm Order and it'll take you to the Payment page.
This is not a pre-order or anything like that - for your item(s) to be purchased you must pay with a credit card on this page and make sure you get a confirmation and receipt. Your items will then be shipped to Durango and wala! you have a DFB jersey.